Attention Mr. & Mrs. Founder!
Do you feel like using agents as your marketing channel because it is the cheapest and fastest method? If so, that means you are creating a bigger opportunity to expand your business. But before that, have you ever wondered the most effective ways to hire an agent?
We are here to share 9 Tips to Hire An Agent for your business.
1. Build Your Personal Brand on Facebook
Personal branding is the most effective way to attract the audience to become our product agents. A personal brand is a relationship with you as an individual who exists independently from your business. Usually, we will attract individuals of similar values with similar backgrounds.
2. Create Facebook Ads from Your Facebook Page
3. Conduct a Sharing Session Via Zoom
4. Turn Your Blog Posts Into Landing Pages
Insert “call to action“ buttons in your blog or company website to redirect your potential agent to contact you. For example:
- Contact Us
- Register Here
5. Use Google Forms
Besides that, you can create a set of questions using Google Forms to assess whether they fulfill the criteria as quality agents or not. Then, share the link on various platforms such as WhatsApp groups, Telegram groups, Facebook groups, and many more.
6. Use TikTok Contents
Use TikTok platform by making simple videos to tell the viewers that you’re currently hiring agents.
7. Use Telegram Groups
8. Use Facebook Groups
9. Use YouTube Channel
Create a YouTube channel for your business and start uploading video content to hire agents. To attract audience attention:
- In the first 10 seconds, tell viewers that you’re looking for agents.
- Briefly explain the uniqueness of your company that makes you stand out from others.
- Include positive testimonials from current agents about your culture, training, support or rewards.
- End the video with a call to action that encourages viewers to contact you. For example, provide website link or leave your contact number.
In conclusion, we hope that these 9 tips are helpful for you to hire an agent. However, if you are still unsure how to hire agents, attend this special class to guide you.